Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 42

Thread: Please Welcome our New Moderator!

  1. #11
    ponydreamer
    Guest ponydreamer's Avatar

    Post

    Thank you everyone! I love AGF, and am honored to be asked to moderate.

    My DH and I own our own business, but I am essentially a SAM. This title will soon change, as my youngest, a son is 17!~

    I started collecing AG when my daughter, ( now a few days from turning 19), was six. We really enjoyed our time collecting together, and those times still remain some of our fondest memories.

    I still enjoy collecting, and plan to collect for many years to come!

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ March 16, 2006 08:15 PM: Message edited by: Ponydreamer ]</font>

  2. #12
    rolloverrover
    Guest rolloverrover's Avatar

    Post

    Congratulations, Ponydreamer Jenny! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] I know you will be a wonderful moderator for our wonderful board!! [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member MaryCarly's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2004
    Posts
    1,010
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congratulations on your new appointment Jenny and Thank you for accepting the job. I really appreciate this board and all the work that you moderators do. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

    Thanks also to Bonnie! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    prasnlrd
    Guest prasnlrd's Avatar

    <font size="7">GASP!!!</font>...<font size="7">GASP!!!</font>...<font size="7">COUGH COUGH</font>.......

    [img]graemlins/handcuffs.gif[/img] DPS File#1:AGT#21 Prolonged Period in Box

    [img]graemlins/handcuffs.gif[/img] DPS File#2: LE/Jess

    Did you run a background check with DPS or the Dollie-Land PD before this decison was made? [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]

    <font color="green">Luck of the Irish to 'ya</font> and 'tis a [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] day in Dollie-Land..waaaa [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]

    [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]
    <font color="red">...mwahahahahahaaaaaa.........</font>

  5. #15
    ponydreamer
    Guest ponydreamer's Avatar

    Post

    Thanks a lot, Sheila! I was trying to keep my past quiet! Geeze!

    You silly lady.... [img]wink.gif[/img]

  6. #16
    Ashley1972
    Guest Ashley1972's Avatar

    Post

    Congratulations Jenny and thank you for accepting the "job." I know you will be a wonderful mod. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  7. #17
    prasnlrd
    Guest prasnlrd's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by Ponydreamer:
    Thanks a lot, Sheila! I was trying to keep my past quiet! Geeze!

    You silly lady.... [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">He-he-he...AND I forgot to mention:

    [img]graemlins/handcuffs.gif[/img] DPS Case File#3: AGT#26 Denial

    He-he-he...Congratulations to you Jenny! They could not have picked a better canidate! Well, I guess DPS will you watching over her!<font color="red">...mwahahahahahaaaaaa...</font> [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

  8. #18
    ponydreamer
    Guest ponydreamer's Avatar

    Post

    I am not in denial about #26! I know I want her! [img]eek.gif[/img]

  9. #19
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congrats on becoming a moderator! You are going to be a great one for sure. Thanks Bonnie!

  10. #20
    prasnlrd
    Guest prasnlrd's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by Ponydreamer:
    I am not in denial about #26! I know I want her!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">One Question: Is she in your home yet?

    -If the answer is yes---DPS Case dismissed [img]redface.gif[/img]

    -If the answer is no---****(Loud Sound of Buzzer)******* [img]graemlins/handcuffs.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/handcuffs.gif[/img]

    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/handcuffs.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •